Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Posted on January 25th, 2019 01:59 PM EST
- Tooltips now flash yellow (they can be disabled completely in options)
- Shot type descriptions added
- Galleon sink rate decreased 15%, speed increased by 10%
- Dagger swing speed +3x
- Bottle swing speed +1.5x
- Bottle bleeds 3x more severely than default rate
- Axe swings 2x slower
- Axe is now a one hit kill
- Rapier has a 50% chance to bleed each swing
- Rapier swing speed +2x
- Cutlass swing speed +2x
- Ramming now bleeds players within a radius of the impact
- Ship spawn protection down to 35 from 60
- Crew spawn protection (on a new ship) down to 10 from 60
- Respawn protection distance from ship reduced to 40m from 100m
- Adjusted cannon aiming code to lessen collision launching player
- Island radius capture zone for CTB reverted
- Fixed invisible colliders getting in the way of bullets on every ship, causing missed shots
- Addressed collision issues that would allow ships to sail on top of other ships if they were low in the water
See you on the seas!
- Dakota & Tyler