Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Posted on December 3rd, 2018 11:10 AM EST
We want to do our best to show new players the ropes before they join their first match. Keep in mind the tutorial is still a work in progress, but some education is better than none.
- Tutorial added
- Tutorial quality scaling when low fps is detected
- Bleeding black/white/blood should start stronger and more noticeable, so you heal sooner
- If you have not made it to the end of the tutorial a popup will ask you if you'd like to play it when clicking "servers" for the first time
- Tutorial can be accessed again through the main menu
- Fixed issue that could have been causing the recent invincible player bug
- Bleed rate slowed by 2x
- FF toggling itself is now it's own server option 'friendlyFireCanToggle', so the server can start with it off and it still be toggled on when a mod/admin decides to
Tyler & Dakota
In other news Lunaoreitic and Webbies have created a guide for running Blackwake on Linux: