Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Road to Release: 3.75
Posted on November 26th, 2018 09:17 PM EST
- Repairing now continues to new damaged objects in view without constant re-clicking
- Ship range toggle is now on by default and rebindable. FOR EXISTING PLAYERS you may need to rebind this key manually.
- Players no longer collide with buckets
- Ropes of your own ship now glow when not on board
- Fixed UI issue not properly guiding you to your teams ship
- Schooner nose should be smoother to walk across
- Crews are now included in construction spawn protection
- Captain loss and w:l removed from stat card to reduce toxic interactions, especially towards crews containing new players
- Fixed pump/bucket placement on Xebec to not accidentally use the wrong item
- Third person reload animations synced to be more reliable, fixed issue where they would loop continuously until a weapon change occurred
- Ticket loss for non-grappled ships sinking is back after being unintentionally disabled due to the last patch
- Ticket scaling by server has been adjusted to be less severe, and is also a server option 'useTicketScaling'
In the next patch (3.77) we hope to introduce the early iteration of our single player tutorial so the community can begin to get a feel and provide feedback as it is completed in the coming months.
Tyler & Dakota