Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Posted on November 10th, 2018 10:04 AM EST
Remember there will be little to no content additions until after 4.0 (release). With the imminent addition of a single player tutorial we look forward to new routes of promotion later in 2019 such as free weekends.
- Icey zones should no longer damage ships mid grapple
- After voting takes place tickets are scaled based on server population and the value set in the configuration
- Tomahawk false positive on anti-cheat has been tested to be fixed, meaning previous efforts to make the tomahawk more reliable should be noticed
- Fixed a bug where a specific grapple order would allow a 3rd ship to attach, possibly causing various issues for the rest of the match
- Ramming a ship should no longer kill your own crew or damage your own cannons
- ALT toggle has been moved to tilde (`) to avoid confusion during alt tab for new players
- Volcano eruption should now properly result in a red sky with ash rain
- Fixed ui-only issue of showing a ticket increase when a ship lost a grapple.
- Fixed issue where on first join holes both existing and new were not visible for 60 seconds
- Fixed issue where releasing a single grapple when grappled multiple times may spawn your crew
- Fixed an exploit that allowed instant grapple releasing
- Fixed two bugs that could cause the winning ship to accidentally go down as a loss after grappling.
Tyler & Dakota