Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Blackwake Version 0.2.2
Posted on March 19th, 2017 06:58 AM EST
- Spyglass is now available as a special option. Note that for now it is only slightly beneficial, showing you enemy ship captains/locations. It is also missing 3rd person animations at this time and will appear as a pistol (expect a hotfix for this). In the near future it will also give you information about the current damage state of that ship. The ultimate goal of the spyglass is to require a spyglass to spot a ship before your crew can see it by pressing Q. You will not be able to tell friendly or enemy ships apart (aside from the flag) until someone spots the ship.
- Servers with friendly fire on will now have “FF ON” tagged to the end of the server name. Once we have more hardcore options we will classify FF under HC.
- 3 more voice actors added, two for pirates and one for navy. You are assigned a voice at random. Eventually you’ll be able to pick in the customize options.
- We now support an official globalized ban list read by both official and community servers.
- Admins can now do /endround to force a round reset.
- Attempted to fix an issue where some servers would fail to restart.
- The quit option should no longer register when the server list is active, since it is close to the refresh button and some would hit quit by mistake.
- Attempted a fix for those who experienced a stuck player customization screen when playing the game. We recommend those who had this issue to verify their game files.
- Loading screen should no longer run at a very high FPS.
- Fixed issue when joining a friends server while in a server already.
- Various anti-cheat measures improved throughout the week (these have not gone ignored)
Blackwake discord! https://discord.gg/0riQVXihqadCPcl6
[ Read More ]